Tel: 07596 711 469
How can counselling help you?
Counselling offers a non-judgemental space to talk about your feelings. At my counselling practice in Shoreditch, [now a second practice in Brighton] I offer clients a safe place to talk about problems or difficult feelings which are disrupting their lives and emotional well-being.
Difficult life events or stress can lead to feeling over-whelmed or ‘stuck’ emotionally. The counselling process can help to untangle these feelings, enabling a greater sense of self awareness and understanding.Clients have a confidential space to talk about their personal stories and the impact it is having on them. I help clients explore the roots of their issue and become more self-aware. My aim is to help clients resolve issues or get to an improved place of well-being.
My therapeutic approach is tailored to each individual and I have experience of a wide variety of psychological difficulties and problems.
Short-term sessions (6-12 sessions) are available.
Signs counselling might benefit you . . .
- You often feel overwhelmed and under pressure
- You frequently have difficulty sleeping
- You often feel emotionally detached from others
- You’re having suicidal thoughts or feelings
- You frequently feel irritable or angry
- You have difficulty concentrating
- You often feel helpless and hopeless
- You’re overwhelmed by guilt or shame